Amanda Laura Bynes (born April 3, 1986) is an American former actress, singer, model and fashion designer. After appearing in commercials and in plays, Bynes rose to prominence as a child star in the late 1990s and early 2000s on the Nickelodeon series All That and The Amanda Show. From 2002 to 2006, she starred in the sitcom What I Like About You on The WB. She has also starred in several films, including Big Fat Liar (2002), What a Girl Wants (2003), She's the Man (2006), Hairspray (2007), Sydney White (2007), and Easy A (2010). She also modelled for a few magazines including "Maxim". In 2012, Bynes announced that she was retiring from acting due to personal problems. Now she has decided to make a comeback at sometime in 2018.
- Amanda's best known sketch in "All That" is "Ask Ashley" where she plays a sweet but ill-tempered girl who answers letters.
- Amanda's favorite food is Ravioli (stuffed with meat). Later, while Penelope is trying to win a contest by answering "What is Amanda's favorite food?" she says it is quesadillas.
- Amanda's blood type is B+.
- Amanda owns 37 pairs of pants.
- Amanda's favorite body part is the uvula.
- Amanda's favorite band instrument is the oboe.
- Amanda's favorite soup is clam chowder.
- Amanda's favorite Soviet leader is Gorbachev.
- Amanda's favorite big toe is named Merv
- Amanda goes from 12 to 15 in the Amanda Show.